Saturday, July 15, 2006

a HEAVY BLOG... and SDCC!!

yep..

Chamba will be @ SDCC... i shall attend all the way from froikin' Oz, now how RAD is that.. yep...

i leave in a few hours.. and its like almost 6am here.. yepp..

ANYWAY... MASS BLOGS!!

1st up... my 'supposed' DC submissions... i don't expect NUTTIN' in response to this... but BOY did I have fun drawin' it up.. damn right!





ANNNND an Gorilla.. a PIRATE Gorilla...



rockin!

anyway.. that's it...

PEACE!

and hopefully see some of ya'll @ the CON...
(i'll be the short-ish brown dude w/ his headphones on.. or jst the dude w/ the 'chamba' shirt)

8 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Barber said...

Fantastic work !!

7:17 PM  
Blogger Andrew Cramer said...

Hey Jeff
How did your presentation go at the con?? I really loved the Spidey-Zoid pages! Keep up the good work guys!

3:31 AM  
Blogger joto said...

DC would be crazy not to snatch you up these are crazy pages. love tha art and the colors. I would buy the comic in a second. The pirate gorilla is super cool too.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Cheeks said...

like joto said! they need you on a batman book or a team book, ASAP!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Jeepers! said...

Hey, man... these pages Rock! I dig it!

6:15 PM  
Blogger AWD! said...

Hey Cheks =) Awesome Stuff. WHat's the Freakazoid thing?!?! I'm interested.

4:54 PM  
Blogger J. Nowland said...

We interupt this Comment to bring you a special message... I am actually a deep voiced woman.... Okay, Okay.... I noticed this was posted up a while ago... but come on Freakazoid.... I loved that show... Candle Jack was awesome (I think were gonna need a bigger rope).... and speaking of awesome... these pages are just that.... great style, layout & colours...... and so.... on that I'll bounce..... PEACE!
J

2:13 AM  
Blogger Dolphin said...

32
Hot Keywords:關鍵字 排名行銷 SEO 網路行銷 網路行銷 SEO 百達翡麗 勞力士 江詩丹頓 沛納海 IWC 歐米茄

33
Live Keywords:眼袋 狐臭 削骨 雙眼皮 開眼頭 縫雙眼皮 割雙眼皮 韓式隆鼻 果凍矽膠 內視鏡隆乳 隆乳 除疤

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home