Sunday, June 18, 2006

Teen Titans Go! cover 35


Heya, Gang! WHEW!! Finally got to cover 35. Here's the final cover ending my run as cover artist for Teen Titans Go!. There'll be some of my stock covers that may or may not pop up every now and then.

For this cover I wanted to go out with a bang, to say thank you to everyone that picked up and supported the book, and most of all made me feel welcomed as the cover artist. I asked my wifey, Alina, to hook up the background. She did an amazing job with that didn't she? You can see her hard work in section 'E'.

Here, I wanted Beast Boy to look at the audience to show his gratitude, and then he flies off into the distance for his next 'adventure(s)'.

We hope y'all digs!

8 Comments:

Blogger Hypernautz said...

Sweet stuff as always Cheeks! Everything you make is inspirational! Looks whicked awsome.

3:07 PM  
Blogger GhettoFab said...

Your my hero...( Like I havent already said that before.) Your works are a complete inspiration for me.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Cheeks said...

thanx, you two!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Jon Diesta said...

Hey Cheeks! I saw the cover to last years comic-con and I really like the way you see things! I didn't know who's drawing it was 'til now. I'm a big fan... and I hope to learn a lot from you. Thanks!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Kevin Barber said...

Do digs ,...definitely do digs !!

7:22 PM  
Blogger joto said...

Nice cover! my favorite is beast boy!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Cheeks said...

thank you, eveyrone!

8:58 PM  
Blogger pink said...

Dear friends: Ping!
I have a friend in Taiwan to engage in home living kitchen website, do not know if you can and into your blog link to each other, so that everyone sharing?
If you agree, then you can send a letter to inform me, please? Thank you very much!
The following is my website name and URL and E-mail, but also hope you can always visit my website ︿ ︿ Oh, I wish you peace and happiness every day!
Site Name:系統傢俱廚具
URL:http://www.cthome.com.tw
E-mail:ericpme0615@hotmail.com

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home