Saturday, June 17, 2006

Ookla the Mok

Man, what a busy week. Usually I'd color the images right after I draw it, but this week was a really productive one. Thank you all for diggin my tweaks to the classic characters!


Blogger crylic said...

good GOD man!!!

nuff said.


10:22 AM  
Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

Hey there Sweet cheeks.... Great drawing! Really dig your style! Cheers!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Cheeks said...

thank you, you two!!!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Kevin Barber said...

Could you just like stop being really really good just for a day to make me feel better about myself. Awesome work Cheeks.

7:25 PM  
Blogger joto said...

amazing enough said.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Mayumi Elisa said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home