Monday, January 30, 2006


Heya, Gang! It's been a mo hasn't it? My buddy, Nick Bradshaw, just joined the line-up that myself, Alina (aynimeya) and Ryan Odagawa, and Micheal Woods have combined forces to bring you our Anthology; Low Orbit. We are aiming to have it available, this July 2006, for the San Diego Comic Con. Big thanks to Michael Woods for the hard work in promoting and making sure we met our deadlines with our personal projects for the Low Orbit Antho. If it weren't for him I would have waited a few more years before getting to mine, thank you Thailor.

Nick asked me to color his pages for the anthology, so here's page 1. I'm also coloring the pages for Alina's story in the anthology. Page one for hers is almost completed too. Then I'll be working on my pages too. hahaha I'm having a blast coloring the other gang's works for the book because it's helping me learn what I can apply to my own pages in the meantime! haha


Hope y'all digs!


Lines: Nick Bradshaw

Colors: Sean "Cheeks" Galloway

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul Gutierrez said...

Beutiful colors Sean. Nick's work always rocks..and with your colors...it's even that much better. Whoo!

2:10 PM  
Blogger cheeks said...

thank you, paul!

12:58 PM  
Blogger a_a said...

awwwwwwwwww ye!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home