Thursday, January 26, 2006



Here' s 2 covers Alina and I worked on. Here we have Teen Titans Go! issue 29, and 30. I did the pencils for both covers. Alina had done the colors for cover 29, she also had done the colors for the underwater scene for cover 30, and I colored the other portion featuring Dr. Light .

I've been doing my run on the Teen Titans Go! covers since issue 16. I love Alina's sense of desing in her own pencils and colors. I asked her to give me a hand for these 2 covers, so I could grow as an artist by seeing another's interpretation of colors and design over my pencils.

I was very impressed because she definitely knocked my socks off.

It's so great to be part of a community here on "ZOIINKS!!!" Thank you for the invite, Paul.

I also have learned alot from watching over fellow friends here at "ZOINKS!!!" . Thank you all for being a huge inspiration.

7 Comments:

Blogger Paul Gutierrez said...

Beutiful work Sean. You and Alina make a great team. WOW...great stuff.

11:41 AM  
Blogger cheeks said...

thanx, Paul! when are ya gonna let me color some of those yummy line of yours?!!!!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Ray-Anthony Height said...

Hey Sean! You know I am ALWAYS picking up TTG just for your covers. Great to have you onboard here.

2:03 PM  
Blogger cheeks said...

Yo, Ray! Thanx for the support, man! Good to be here.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Ragelion said...

Been loving this stuff.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Borderman said...

Are these getting published?

8:52 PM  
Blogger cheeks said...

yes, they will be. www.dccomics.com has the info of when they'll be released.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home