Thursday, January 26, 2006



3 out of 5 cards I did on Marvel Comics' Trading cards for Upperdeck, last year. I did something different here. I made all the backgrounds in Photoshop 6, and I signed my name '74' instead of Cheeks. I thought it would be s better idea to sign it like that for cards, so that it pops out since the cards are shrunken in the final.

Rollcall; left, right, and bottom. We have Erg, Leech, and Postman. All three are Morlocks from the X-men titles. Man, I miss the older X-men stories from the 70's to early 90's.

7 Comments:

Blogger Paul Gutierrez said...

Oh man! This kick some booty. Wow. Love these Sean.

7:25 PM  
Blogger chamba said...

ok Sean, those Backgrounds... are the WICKED

7:25 PM  
Blogger Ragelion said...

I agree. I miss the old school X-men

8:36 PM  
Blogger Mana said...

Holy....those are fantastic, 74! ;)
Great feeling for lines and atmospheric colors.

8:50 AM  
Blogger cheeks said...

thanx, everyone!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Cooked Art said...

Wicked stuff as usual!

11:17 PM  
Blogger cheeks said...

thank you, cooked art!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home